“I don't know where my road is going, but I know that I walk better when I hold your hand.” ― Alfred de Musset Beautiful blonde locks, stunning head accessory a flower crown fit for a Princess, elegant gown in pale pink that matches so perfectly, all elegantly entwined with finely detailed sandals. Head Accessory: Lode { Chicory Collection} Chicory crown in Pink @ Lode- Store Gown: Scandalize{ Bekia} Pale pink Top and Skirt for Lara @ Scandalize -Store Sandals: Pure Poison { Evana} Lara @ Pure Poison -Store Hair: Elikatira { Ajaye} Elikatira-Store
“No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.” ― P.T. Barnum Hair by: Mina { Anna - Brown } @ Mina- LM Jewellry By : Jumo { Amor } This is Amor Jewelry is original mesh jewelry by June Monteiro. Jewelry can be resized, to do this, rezz a pose stand, click in the jewelry to appears the menu and follow the steps @ Jumo- MP @ Dubai -LM @ Jumo- Store
“It all comes down to who is by your side and who is willing to stand up for love even when it seems impossible.” ― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember Outfit by SD { Kelsie Top & Pant} for Maitreya @ SD Store-LM Hair by Mina { Ysabel} Was an old MM gift @ Mina -Hair LM Pose: An Lar { Gloria series -3} (Closed inworld) Skin Session { Faith} Session skins-LM Body - Maitreya
Comments
Post a Comment